8.6.23 – 11.6.23
As part of the Zurich Art Weekend we open our CO-HABITATIONS garden on Wilden Platz as well as our new exhibition at our exhibition space at Löwenbräukunst. For this special occasion, we offer a diverse program, which is open to everybody.
8. June, 5–9pm: Opening with performance "TRANSFORMING FEARS" by artist Alicia Framis (in collaboration with artist, gardener, and chef Maurice Maggi)
Framis is an artist whose work is defined by the specific contexts in which it dwells, using participation and social praxis to highlight systemic issues within the world. She produces a new participative performance about Transformation for the Co-Habitations Project. In collaboration with artist, chef, and gardener Maurice Maggi.
9. June, 1–2pm: Performance "Cooking Potato Stories" by artist Ana Nuñez Rodríguez and artist, gardener, and chef Maurice Maggi
What role can new narratives about the potato play in creating expanded social imaginaries? Collaboration between Ana Nuñez Rodríguez and Maurice Maggi. An event of storytelling and cooking. Experience a universe of stories, explore the potatoes' contribution to food cultures.
9. June, 5–6pm: Exhibition Walkthrough "Energy Giveaway at the Humuspunk Library..."
9. June, 6–9pm: Opening "Energy Giveaway at the Humuspunk Library..."
Regenerative Energy Communities and friends welcome you to join them at the Humuspunk Library..., a community transition-infrastructure for the ongoingness of the world. Become a friend of the library and loosen up your relationship with energy and agriculture, breakway into a joyful fantasy of queer geochemistries, regeneration, micro energy and creative life.
10. June, 1–2pm: Art & Science Talk "There Are No Clean Lines at the Edge" with Zeenath Hasan from TheDirt and 'Regenerative Energy Communities' at schwarzescafé in Luma Westbau
If we start with soil, how can we imagine cohabitations, and community transition-infrastructures to create practices that can flip paradigms, embrace grimy creativity, and ferment revolt?
10. June, 5–6pm: Performance "TRANSFORMING FEARS" by artist Alicia Framis (in collaboration with artist, gardener, and chef Maurice Maggi)
10. June, 6–7pm: Performance "Cooking Potato Stories" by artist Ana Nuñez Rodríguez and artist, gardener, and chef Maurice Maggi
11. June, 11am–1pm: Loose Energy Curriculum Family Workshop: Electric Field with 'Regenerative Energy Communities'
The monumental wind turbine project keeps energy-hungry racial capitalism spinning and obscures the interdependencies of agriculture, communities and energy. We ask how might we retool, rescale and reassemble renewables into regenerative contraptions for community solidarity. Kids are welcome (accompanied by an adult below 12 years).
Free Entry; RSVP
Wilder Platz, Zollstrasse 99, 8005 Zürich
AIA Space, Löwenbräukunst, Limmatstrasse 268, 8005 Zürich